Are you wondering how to sell your house fast in Longview Washington?
We know that selling your house can be stressful. First you need to find an agent and they will probably have a list of things you need to fix on your house before they put it on the market.
Then there is the waiting…
You can wait months to sell your house and then spend even more time negotiating closing costs, closing dates, and navigating the mounds of paperwork you need to fill out.
But there is a quick way to sell your house.
We are a team of investors who are looking for houses to buy in Longview.
Here’s how it works
- You fill out the form below or call us at 503-862-3128 and tell us a little about your situation.
- We run some numbers and give you a fair (all cash) offer.
- If you agree to the terms we will have you sign paperwork
- We close on your house and get you your cash
- You are able to move out at your convenience with cash in your pocket.
It’s simple, quick, and for a lot of homeowners the best way to sell your house fast.
You might be thinking, is selling my house fast right for me?
That’s an excellent question.
We suggest you think about a quick house sale if…
- You inherited a house that is burdensome.
- You own a property in another state and don’t have time to deal with it.
- You are tired of bad tenants.
- You don’t have $50,000+ for the repairs to make it market ready
- You don’t want to pay closing costs, agent commissions, or wait months to close.
- You are going through a divorce and need to sell quick.
- You just want to get rid of your house and walk away.
Regardless of your situation, we would love to talk to you about a win-win solution for the both of us.
You should know all your options when looking to sell your house fast in Longview. Allow us to give you a fair cash offer, and at the very least you will know what we can offer for your house.
Just fill out the form below to get started TODAY!
“Alex is excellent to work with. He is always looking to add value and find the win-win situations, no matter what. Super responsive and someone that is always willing to help as well.”
“Alex is a highly motivated, dependable, and trustworthy person. He is always striving to improve himself, which is evident in his quality of work and willingness to help others around him.“
“For each project that we’ve worked on Alex has been easy to approach (and happy to help!).“