How do I sell my house fast in Longview Washington?
Your home is your most valuable asset. When it comes time to sell your house it can be incredibly stressful. Luckily, there is hope.
How you might ask?
We are a team of real estate experts who have been buying and selling homes in Clark and Cowlitz county for years. We generally buy houses and fix them up with our own money and then rent them out or find other families to move into them.
In some cases, we can get an agent to help you list the house directly and get you a higher asking price.
We buy homes around the Longview area. We act fast, close quickly, and are with you every step of the way. So if you are thinking of selling your Longview house and want it done quickly, then talk with us today about your options.
Here are some benefits of working with PNW Invest.
Instead of asking you to fix up your house to make it ready to sell, we buy your house from you AS-IS. Then we…
- Take on the costs of repairs.
- The time it takes to repair the house.
- And the risk of not being able to sell it later.
Often times, we help families who need to sell their Longview Washington house fast because of a number of reasons…
- The bank is threatening to foreclose on your home
- You inherited an unwanted house
- The house needs $20,000+ in repairs
- Relocation for a job
- An unfortunate situation like divorce
- You live out of state and just wants to be rid of the property
- Troublesome tenants
- Military deployment
- And many other reasons
We are real estate investors looking to buy houses for a fair price and then put some money into repairing it..the money you might not have, and time that you don’t have to fix a roof or reinstall carpet.
We recently helped sell a house that had a faulty septic tank and was going to cost thousands to repair plus the time to get permits and have the city get involved. Avoid all the stress and hassle and let us buy your Longview house fast.
Are you researching ways to sell your Longview house fast?
We can help you if you are asking yourself how do I sell my house fast Longview
If you have an unwanted property or house that is causing stress and frustration in your life, we would like to talk with you about buying your house. You are probably familiar with the traditional way to sell a home. It might look something like this…
- You find an agent you like and trust
- They come over to view your house
- You are told about all the repairs you need to make to have it be “show ready”
- You discuss fair market price with the agent based on comparable houses in your neighborhood
- You put your house on the MLS (Zillow, Redfin, etc.)
- You wait while people come over and look at your house
- You review offers and all the requests and contingencies buyers make
- You sign a ton of documents and pay thousands in repairs and listing fees
- You finally get to move out of your house on the agreed upon date
It’s a long process and many people can become stressed by just reading this list (and it doesn’t even include all the home selling steps).
Not ready to sell your Longview Washington house fast? Keep reading…
Regardless of your situation, if you are struggling to sell your Longview house fast and want a fair offer. Give us a call today 360-818-4737. Or fill out the form on this page.
We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your Longview House.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your Washington house now, regardless of condition.
Again, I want to reiterate who we can help when it comes to selling.
Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down on your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.
Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
We pay closing costs, you can move out when you’re ready!
We can buy your Washington home.
And as a bonus…
- You don’t need to clean up and repair the property (which can cost thousands)
- Don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- You won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- Skip a ton of the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
Basically, you can sell your home on your terms. You tell us when you need the money and when you want to move and we will make sure the timelines meet your needs.
Unlike putting your house on the market (which takes months to sell) and sometimes having the end buyer fall through we can buy your house within 30 days.
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end, after paying expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…we are here to help
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Get in touch with us today
I would love to learn more about your Longview home and if PNWInvest can help you.
Just fill out the form above to get started TODAY!
If you are just looking around our website to see if we are legit or not, I would love for you to read a few pieces of content we have here.
- Check out how our process works
- Read our most frequently asked questions
- Check out some useful resources for your home selling situation
- Check out our blog
- Finally, take a look at who is behind PNWInvest
See what others have said about PNWInvest
“Alex is excellent to work with. He is always looking to add value and find the win-win situations, no matter what. Super responsive and someone that is always willing to help as well.”